Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Diary of a PARANOID MAN

Greetings.


In addition to providing information towards protecting yourself and being able to resist a zombie invasion, I will also chronicle daily events that may hint at traces of a zombie invasion. This is done in the hopes that my personal experiences will educate people in the way they should view their surroundings in order to stay vigilant.

Today, as I entered class, I noticed several disturbing features.




I thought to myself - "what in the world is going on? surely these people can't be so tired as to sleep in class?" In my heart (and my mind) I knew that there was surely something wrong.




Upon close perusal of one of the 'sleepers', I realized that this man wasn't too dead after all, he was just tired (look at that damn essay! A stallion would be exhausted).

And so, brushing my brow, I breathed a sigh of relief.

The Day has not yet come.

Signed,

Zombloke

No comments: